All students who have attended or are studying the Human Anatomy discipline must have had contact with the anatomy lab technician. Key to the operation of the laboratory and the progress of classes. We received several emails with questions about this profession:
- What does an anatomy technician do?
- What training should I have to perform the function?
- How do I become an anatomy technician?
- Is there any course for me to do?
- I'm a lab technician, but I have a question.
If you have any of these questions, as well as any other questions, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help answer your questions and perhaps encourage the formation of another professional in the area.