All students who have attended or are currently taking the Human Anatomy course must have already had contact with the anatomy laboratory technician. Ask key for the functioning of the laboratory and the course of classes. We received several emails with questions about this profession:
- What does an anatomy technician do?
- What training should I have to do the job?
- How do I become an anatomy technician?
- Is there a course for me to take?
- I'm a lab technician, but I have a question.
If you have any of these doubts, as well as any other, please feel free to get in touch, and it will be a pleasure to help resolve your doubts and who knows, encourage the formation of another professional in the area.